(i) Graduates will have strong foundation in management concepts to be effective in meeting organizational goals.
(ii) Graduates will be engaged in holistic learning and professional development through innovative and experiential learning.
(iii) Graduates will illustrate value-based leadership abilities and ethical practices in their curricular and co-curricular engagements.
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop value-based leadership ability.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
6. Ability to demonstrate presentable skill sets with modern tools to be effective in personal and professional life.